Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Just Tellin' Ya!

Hi-ho peeps! I just wanted to tell you what is COMING UP!

I have been writing a story, and I have recently finished that 1st chapter! I will post it up and if you would kindly tell me some little details that I could add (or maybe something I should take away) I would be EVER SO HAPPY and SUPER READY to accept those and touch up my story!
You guys are my editors! Yay!!

I just wanted to say thank you to all of the people who have decided to comment on this BLOG, because it really does feel good to 1., Have positive comments and 2., Have a bunch of help writing


So just keep that in mind when someone says, "I think that you should change..." you don't have to take it personally, but think "Hey, that was some useful help.. THANKS! :)"


<3 you guys and I can't wait to post some more on my FREE TIME... Haha, I have a TON of free time, it's just that I meant to say "When I'm not too lazy" HA.
<3 <3

No comments:

Post a Comment