Tuesday, October 9, 2012

The Beginning!

Hi everyone!! This is a new blog, as you can see, and you might be wondering a few things...

1. Why is this blog called "Flying Thoughts"
     I think that people need to let their imagination FLY, and what better way to do it then have      FLYING THOUGHTS?? *-*

2. What is this blog for?
     I really really like to write, and having a blog with all of my writing will help me a., be organized and b., share what I have written and get (kind) reader comments. :)

3. Who ARE you?
    I am Gracie. As you can tell, I am a writer, I have a crazy imagination, and well, I am what I like to call "a panda" I eat when I am either VERY HAPPY or sad. I eat normally when I am average. I don't eat when I am super sad. Know me better now?? 


Thanks so much for coming on here, and I can't wait to start posting!! <3 <3

No comments:

Post a Comment