Saturday, November 24, 2012

Don't Know What to do with Your Time??

Your Clock ~ and killer


Your time is precious, is it not? And you want the very best for yourself... Which means that your place need to be CLEAN CLEAN CLEAN
But your bed is SO SO SO comfortable, isn't it?? OH, it's so warm and cozy ~ you don't even leave it to pee, so why would you leave it to clean? Because once you CLEAN, you can SLEEP WELL, without worry! 







Ready? Ready? Ready ready ready ready ready ready?! Set.... GO!
Here's what I did:
I made a template, but I could put on sticky notes and so on so that I could change what I wrote.
One box is for what I need to get.
Another, things I need to do.
And things to organize
And the very last one a nice witty quote to help me through the day :P











Here's how to make it...

What you'll need...
A large piece of scrapbook paper
4 different colors of index cards (they come in packs)
Sticky Notes or sticky paper (pref. in different colors)
Wall Tape (It is two-sided, and is alright to put on walls ~ will save your life!)
Glue stick or hot glue gun


What to do:

1. Cut the index cards into squares or rectangles (maybe even circles??) according to how much you   want to be able to write on them/ the Sticky Notes that can fit on them.

2. Glue on

3. Find Sticky Notes that match the colors or go well with them, write what you need to... Stick on

AND BAM!!! YOU HAVE YOUR WONDERFUL LITTLE ORGANIZER!

Enjoy your sleep!! <3 <3

No comments:

Post a Comment